I was tagged about a week ago by Steph, but I am just getting to it. You can say it, I'm a slacker (refer to #5). I'm supposed to divulge 7 things you may not know about me. I've trying to come up with 7 interesting things, but have failed. So, you get to read 7 boring things. Here goes!
1. I love most types of music. The radio, CD player, or IPOD is constantly on in my house. When I walk in the door, the first thing I do is turn on something (well, sometimes I have to make my way to the ladies room first), but I digress. If I wake up in the middle of the night, I will flip on the clock radio, if I am sleeping with a house full of people, I will usually put my headphones in to go to sleep. I 100% hate when the radio and the tv are on at the same time!!! My kids do this quite frequently.
2. I hate exercising. I know it is good for me, I even know it is great for me. None the less, I hate it, but am currently trying to do it 5 times a week. GRRRRR. Trying to change my attitude about it.
3. Hearing one of my kids "belly" laugh is my favorite sound. There is nothing like hearing one of your own children laugh that hard. It makes anyone around them smile. I can't stop grinning when I hear it!
4. I am not an animal lover. I grew up thinking I was, but then I moved out of my parents and had no animals. The thought of a dog, cat, bunny, hamster, fish, turtle, snake, or any other type of creature coming into my house gives me anxiety. I know with 2 boys (really 3, if you count Levi) I may have to adjust to this, but I am holding strong for now. I would, however, take horses if I had a place to put them.
5. I procrastinate. Ok, you may know this about me, I mean it isn't hard to figure out. Enough said.
6. I detest mice and rats. This doesn't seem unusual, but I can't even watch the movie Ratatouille. It makes me sick. I saw it in the theater with my boys and had to cover my eyes several times. Just thinking about it makes my stomach turn. We do not own that movie, and I think it should be taken off the market. Anyone up for a boycott?
7. I have been humbled. With Levi being gone this past year, I have had to ask for help more than I have ever thought possible. I have found the importance of incredible family who probably know my kids as well as they do their own. My mom probably feels like she is raising them. People in my neighborhood have taken my kids under their wings, and have helped me. Things around my house have been maintained and repaired before I even knew they needed it. Although, I thought I already knew how much my friendships mean to me, I have been reminded often how much I need all of you. A dinner out or a simple phone call has saved me more than any of you could know. So, thank you, and before I start crying, I will wrap this up.
I now tag Leigh, Lori, Tara, Mom, Heather S., Markay
2 years ago

1 comments:
Always fun to learn new things about you. I don't like animals either- which is very sad for Kate who loves them! But like you I am holding strong!
Post a Comment