Just a quick post to let everyone know about our great news. Levi is coming home tonight and not just for a visit. With less than 24 hours notice, we have an arrival date and time. Such great news, but I am running around like a crazy woman, so, this is all you get for now.
Well, on with the planning, crafting, cleaning, pulling my hair out, and if I'm lucky, I may get a shower today.
P.S. This is a big day for the Miller family. Jane is currently at the hospital being induced and my mom has a retirement celebration with her school district. Love you all!
P.P.S. Did you notice I hit 1200 visits today. When the heck did that happen?!


5 comments:
Yeah! Couldn't be more happy for you!
Welcome home Levi! Thank you for letting us celebrate with you as you arrived home tonight! It was wonderful to SEE you and to know you are home safe! We love you-
I am so happy for your family!! What a life-changing and growing experience. Isn't it amazing how much more you appreciate everything in your life when it's been gone for awhile!!You guys are going to be so happy!! Luv yer guts
WHOO-HOO!
Yea! Yea! Yea!! enjoy it!!
Post a Comment