I have had a lot of people that have wanted to post a comment, but haven't been able to. I'm not sure if this information will help, but, here is what I have come up with. Click on "comments". Add your comment and then you can select "name/url". Then, enter your name (you can leave the url box blank) and you can either preview or post your comment. You can also choose the "anonymous" button. If you use this one, your comment will say "anonymous said...", so, I would love it if you would add your name somewhere in your comment so I know who sent it. Levi hadn't been able to post and he tried both of these options to test them for me. They both worked. I hope this will help all of you! Love ya.
P.S. I thought I would put a picture of the boys, just so you wouldn't be too bored with this "technical post".


0 comments:
Post a Comment