Saturday, April 5, 2008

Fishing with Colonel

So, the boys had a great time in Delta (Hinckley). I guess, to a boy, there isn't a better place to be. There is dirt, animals, fishing, and of course, more dirt. Chores are fun in Hinckley, what better than to go out and feed the horses or pull weeds with Grandma and Grandpa. Why are chores never fun at our house? Fishing seems to have been the highlight of the trip. Luke and Cort each caught 2. One of Luke's fish was 17 inches long. Not too bad. The boys were quick to point out that Colonel (Grandpa), didn't catch any. Luke said he needed a little help getting his first fish out of the water, but the second he did all on his own.

Luke's favorite things about going to Hinckley:
1. Fishing
2. We got to see Bear and Mac (the dogs)
3. Picking out our favorite snacks for the trip.
Cort's favorite things about going Hinckley
1. Eating lunch at the Colonel's
2. Fishing, but not eating the fish
3. Feeding the horses
Overall, the trip sounds like it was a huge success. The boys had a great time and from the sound of it, they didn't fight too much. Which says a lot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are having all sorts of fun with out me. Mitch has a group picture of us on his blogspot you can add them to your friend list. www.mitchandkatie.blogspot.com

I love you, my hugs and kisses are getting low in the jar.

Levi

maxfamclan said...

I love the pics of your kids and your ticker! Awesome!

Leslie said...

I'd love to have you add me to your blog! I added you too! I'll be watching your blog! So good to hear from you! I miss seeing your family all of the time!