I don't know what else to say. Thanks all for checking out my blog. It's been great to get emails and comments from friends and family that I haven't talked to in a while!
Cort had a fever yesterday and I was able to appreciate how great it is to have a 3 year want to sit and let him hold you. But around 7:30pm, he woke up from his 4th nap of the day feeling great and just like new. And then the reality set in and I realized he will be up all night, and I will not be going to bed. Luke, of course, thought last night would be a great night for a late night (he is off track). Somehow, he was able to get me to agree. (One of those moments when you will do anything to stop the whining.) So, I found myself finally getting those 2 dirty boys into the shower around 11pm, which was then followed up by watching a movie in mom's bed. Really, do I ever say no?! All I could think was how we would all be paying for it this morning.
But, to my amazement, the 3 of us slept in until nine. Sleeping in is such a rare thing around our house these days. I can say the late night was 100% worth it and Luke thinks I'm the best mom in the world. AHHH, could it get any better.
2 years ago

5 comments:
wow is right! 100 hits already- you are a rockstar! I don't get to work with you very often so this is a fun way to keep updated on your life and see your darling little boys. Like Hillary I am thrilled for the 9 wk count down! I have admired your strength and positive attitude and it was so cute to see you light up when he called!
Well hello miss popular! You're blog is darling and it looks like you're doing just fine at it. 9 weeks, really? That's great. Anywho, I added you to my bloglist. Mine is.: www.malmasmith.blogspot.com
Matti
WOW, the only thing missing in your bed is a big bucket o' popcorn and slurpees! You are such an adorable mom; the boys just love you. I can't wait for your
3rd boy Levi to be home and be with y'all. Not very long left! Hang in there!
luv yer guts!
Sandie, Love your blog. Maybe I can get tips from you on how you keep it all together. You really do amaze me with being a "single mom" for now, raising two boys, working full time, and all the other stuff you do. Now I can check in on you with your blog since I never see you at work anymore. Love ya,
Mel P.
Sandie, I just love you. I am jealous that you got to sleep in until nine! What a fun night and a fun memory...you will be so glad when the boys are older and you can look back and be happy you "gave in". Really, I would have done the same thing, I hate whining. I am so excited that Levi will be home soon, let me know if you want me to have your boys over so you and Levi can have your own "late night".
Post a Comment