Sunday, March 30, 2008

My First

This being my first post, I find that I'm not sure what to say. I guess I will start at the beginning. I have seen some of my friends start blogs, and it has been fun to catch up with those I don't get to see. So, here I am, doing the same. If you're reading this, you most likely know us. Us being, Levi, Sandie, Luke (age 6), and Cort (age 3).

I thought I could answer one of my most asked questions. "When is Levi coming home?" Although we don't have an official come home date, I've heard from other army wives that as of tomorrow, we have 9 weeks left. 9 weeks, it's amazing to realize that we are down to single digits! To my surprise, this 12 months of deployment has flown by. I feel lucky that we have been able to keep busy. Many days are gone before I even realize it. I am very grateful to have such incredible family and friends. This deployment would not be possible without each and every one of you!!!

We hope you take this chance to catch up with us and enjoy a small peek into our lives. It may not always (OK, usually not) be a huge adventure, but you may get to know us a little better.

5 comments:

MelanieBrenchley said...

Sandie,
What a great idea. This is so cute, I love all your pictures. It was fun to do dinner last night. Hope you have a great week!
Melanie

The Pond's Lily Pad said...

I am so glad you have joined the blogging family! Love your boys! Hope we can get together soon! Love yer guts!

Corinne said...

Yea! I am happy that you started a blog and you are already leaps and bounds ahead of me! I hope you don't mind but I am adding you to my address list! I think I get to work with you on Thursday night...I am so excited! Have a great day!

maxfamclan said...

I am so excited to hear such news! What an amazing and strong person you are, thank you for being such an example in so many things! I hope this 9 wks goes quickly. And I am excited to see a blog for you! What adorable pictures! You have a great eye.

Leslie said...

Hi Sandie, Dall sent me the link to your blog.. and I have to admit i've been spying on it! I can't believe how big your kids are! Last time I saw you cort was in a baby carrier. They are both darling! I'm so happy to hear you are on a countDOWN for Levi coming home - that is so exciting! I hope you are doing well!