Thursday, December 4, 2008

#1 rule

Apparently the #1 rule in our house:

Sleep whenever and wherever you can!

It isn't any wonder why nap time is my favorite time of the day. The quiet is better than anything I can think of!

8 comments:

The Kleins said...

Are you sure that your carbon monoxide detectors isn't working? It looks like they were drugged by some strange chemical!

The Pond's Lily Pad said...

I'm with Mel on that one! hahaha

Adrianne said...

wow! and I thought that I could sleep anywhere!

EMPTY NESTERS said...

It would be even better if they could all do this at the same time. Aren't they cute? Granny B

maxfamclan said...

Those are some treasured moments! Both for the silence and later for blackmail (hee, hee). Very cute pics.

kping said...

Those pictures are SO stinkin' funny! Seriously, I think you're sneaking some narcotics home from the hospital or something!

Mary Gardner said...

I hope Sandie's supervisor doesn't follow this blog . . . this is just a little too suspicious as they all look like they dropped off into la la land suddenly. What some people will do for a little scrapbooking time!

Mary

Palmer Family said...

When does Mommy sleep? Geeze!